GMV – Government and Media Virus – PROTECT YOURSELF!
Here’s some information worth knowing…
Government and Media Virus infection – GMV
- Since approximately January 2020 (the start of a new decade), a “virus” has “infected” most of the world’s governments and media. This virus has lead people in these organisations to claim that we are at severe risk from “Corona Virus” – COVID-19. However, the actual health risks have not been clearly described. Cases have been claimed to be “on the increase” and somehow, severe travel and other restrictions have already been put in place. How and why has this happened? What’s the history?
Previous Virus/Pandemic Threats – What Happened?
- Way back in 1976 – the USA was told of a severe threat of swine flu infection and a vaccine campaign followed. Within a few months, claims totalling $1.3 billion had been filed by victims who had suffered paralysis from the vaccine. The vaccine was also blamed for 25 deaths.
- In the 1980s, claims were made that AIDS would decimate the population – this never happened.
- Between 2002 and 2004, governments/health agencies claimed that the SARS virus posed a significant threat to public health. This threat never materialised.
- In 2006, similar claims were made about the H5N1 virus – Bird Flu – which also had no significant or lasting effect on the general population.
- In 2009, much panic ensued following scares of Swine Flu – with almost hourly reports of new victims. In reality, the “threat” was no different to seasonal respiratory illnesses and most or all of the victims died with other present health conditions. Alternative commentators noted many signs that the Swine Flu were either “made up” or exaggerated, to benefit pharmaceutical companies who were selling either vaccines or drugs like Tamiflu (which created side effects similar to those attributed to the virus).
The Current COVID 19 Scare Mongering etc
- Most (all?) mainstream media sources haven’t told you about a “Pandemic tabletop exercise hosted by The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY.” This related to “Corona Virus.” So who knew it was coming…?
- About 6 weeks later, in early December 2019, the first alleged COVID 19 case was diagnosed in Wuhan, China. Funnily enough, Wuhan has its own Virology Institute, where various tests and research is/are done on viruses. Wuhan has a population of about 8 million, and hospitals there treat many people with respiratory illnesses.
- WHO chief Tedros Adhanom declared the Pandemic on 11 Mar 2020. Adhanom does not have a medical degree and was strongly connected to cases of Human Rights abuses in his home country of Ethiopia.
Is the Virus Really Dangerous?
- Wolfgang Wodarg, a German Pulmonologist has independently looked at the published data about COVID 19. He recently concluded that the current Corona Virus has not been clearly differentiated from other “versions.” Whether the COVID-19 virus is actually any more dangerous than similar viruses has not been clearly determined either. Current statistics actually appear to show that it is no more dangerous than other Corona Viruses (of which there are many variants).
- Dr Wodarg reports that the COVID19 test that has been disseminated to labs around the world is not as stringent/accurate as those made for similar viruses in the past (so it could be giving “false positives” in some cases.) The “pandemic” has been therefore created by manipulating politicians and statistics and the movement of patients within and between hospitals and hospital departments/units. (Watch his 10-minute video on YouTube).
Why Don’t I know More about this?
- In the last few years, both YouTube and Google have modified their search algorithms to favour mainstream and corporate news sources, and promote Wikipedia above all other sources (unless you use more selective keywords).
- People who make websites or leaflets containing information like this are marginalised, censored or even threatened – to discourage them from speaking out – or being taken seriously.
Do the Stories Make Sense?
- In the UK, stories in the Daily Mail have recently suggested that to deal with the virus, “low level” prisoners should be released. However new measures suggest that people should be put in prison or fined for breaking/going against guidelines about self-isolation. Does this make sense?
- A story in the UK Daily Express (Mar 15, 2020) reads that “ISIS warns its terrorists to AVOID Europe over coronavirus fears as infection spreads.” So why are these gun-toting, suicide bombing folks suddenly afraid of catching a “heavy cold” or “the flu”? Think this one through!
Where is the Evidence of Danger from the Virus?
- Following weeks of scare mongering, ask yourself this… “Do I personally know anyone that has been definitely infected with this virus and has become severely ill or died as a result?” If you do know one or more people in this state, how old are they? Did they have other health problems?
- Media reports suggest the virus is actually no worse than an ordinary cold or flu. An ABC Australia story on 12 Mar 2020, about Hollywood Megastar Tom Hanks and his wife, said they had “self-isolated” while in Australia filming, but, according to his son Chet, his father “wasn’t even sick.”
- In a 14 Mar 2020 Daily Mail story, Arsenal football boss, Mikel Arteta, who self-isolated after testing positive for COVID was described by his wife thus: “Some temperatures, some headaches but that’s it. That’s his experience. My kids and I are perfectly well.” His symptoms were no different to ordinary flu.
- Media report “more deaths!” but in reality, these are just people (mostly elderly) dying of “other things” – there is little or no increase in overall death rates, shown in figures from Italy, for example.
So Why All the Fuss and Nonsense?
- In 2005, an unelected group of the World Health Organisation (WHO) officials produced a document containing guidelines for signatory states entitled “WHO checklist for influenza pandemic preparedness planning” (Ref: WHO/CDS/CSR/GIP/2005.4) In Section 1.5, we find “During a pandemic, it may be necessary to overrule existing legislation or (individual) human rights. Examples are the enforcement of quarantine (overruling individual freedom of movement), use of privately owned buildings for hospitals, off-license use of drugs, compulsory vaccination or implementation of emergency shifts in essential services. These decisions need a legal framework to ensure transparent assessment and justification of the measures that are being considered, and to ensure coherence with international legislation (International Health Regulations).”
- Does this explain remarks made by UK PM Boris Johnson in 16 Mar BBC News Story about the alleged spread of COVID19 in London, discouraging people from socialising: “As for enforcement, we have the powers if necessary but I don’t believe it will be necessary to use those powers.” Even West End Theatres had been closed at this point. If people just carry on as normal, talking and meeting freely, instead of “self-isolating” (self-imprisonment?) wouldn’t they be more at risk of finding out the truth, as related in this leaflet? Is the January 2020 UK “emergency” legislation like Adolf Hitler’s 1933 “Enabling Act,” which allowed him to take control in Nazi Germany?
- It appears that these measures, information and so forth have been “passed down” through officials trained in programmes like “Common Purpose.” Who will challenge authorities to produce real evidence?
So What Now?
- Protect yourself from GMV infection – limit your exposure to mainstream Radio, TV and Online and Print news. Treat all reports with extreme scepticism. Share this leaflet with everyone you know, if you feel comfortable doing so. Doing this, together, we can shut down what has become the greatest scam of our time. Use that phone, tablet, iPad etc to do your own research and reject propaganda.
- If you are worried about actual COVID 19 infection, simply do the usual things – eat a healthy, varied diet, take some vitamin supplements, regular exercise and get out in the sun etc. Substances such as Ozone, Colloidal Silver, can help to fight infections. Also, nutritional therapies and some diets or foods aim, for example, to keep the body’s PH slightly alkaline, which helps to boost the immune response. None of these treatments are toxic and they encourage the body to heal itself.
Further information – Copies of This Leaflet – https://tinyurl.com/gvminfo
Ann Carey’s Articles at – https://www.vigiliae.org/
See this document: http://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/RRS/Rockefeller%20Foundation.pdf
“Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development”
How To Create A Worldwide Depression
Oh and the man who declared a “pandemic” (scamdemic) – Mr WHO doesn’t have a medical degree – check out “who” he is: