Again, Is it a Virus? Bioweapon? Following the Guidance?, Protests, Vaccinations, “Re-thinking” the UK Guidance, A Guernsey Milkman
In this weird set of circumstances, where people might actually have more time on their hands, please consider getting them to look at “non-CV” material – for example by “chucking” the link below their way!
As they say, “never let a good (manufactured) crisis go to waste!”
Danielle Bryant – COVID-19 – The Only thing to Fear is Fear Itself
I was sent a link to this article by Danielle in late March, but somehow had passed over it, so here is the start of the article – you can read the rest here!
Many thanks to Danielle and Lloyd for all their work in the area of holistic health!
My Take on COVID-19 from the GNM Perspective…UPDATED REGULARLY
I’d prefer not to be giving this coronavirus issue any energy but due to so many questions I am receiving, and the increased hype about this apparent outbreak, I thought I’d offer my understanding of it.
First of all, if you haven’t read about Dr Hamer’s German New Medicine, or GNM, then you need to as this will make a lot more sense then. So go to my article The Wisdom of German New Medicine. Also, you can view an internet tv show my husband and I were interviewed on HERE and you can look at Dr Stefan Lanka’s work (HERE).
A very simple introduction to GNM is that a trauma can cause what is termed as a conflict shock which triggers a response in our brain to make adaptations in our body so we can better cope with the trauma. Specific conflicts trigger specific organs. When the conflict is resolved, our body goes into healing which is when we experience the symptoms of disease we are familiar with, and this is basically our body getting back to normal. There’s a lot more to it than that. It is an exact science.
So let’s get this into perspective – according to the WHO’s own website, a coronavirus is merely a common cold and an overwhelming majority of the deaths are vulnerable people who have had serious underlying conditions. Vulnerable elderly people often get colds that lead to pneumonia and then die because they are less able to cope with healing. Only now it is being reported on as something ‘novel’ that we are all at risk from.
You may also like to read my other article which looks at the myths of COVID-19 Deaths HERE
Read the rest here: https://www.daniellebryant.co.uk/2020/04/05/deaths-from-covid-19-myth-busting/
Danielle and Lloyd’s site is here: https://www.shopholistic.com/
COVID-19 — is it really about a virus?
By Sayer Ji (35:47)
Is CV19 really a BioWeapon?
On 12 Apr 2020, the Daily Mail carried a story titled: “REVEALED: U.S. government gave $3.7million grant to Wuhan lab at center of coronavirus leak scrutiny that was performing experiments on bats from the caves where the disease is believed to have originated.” (discussed here) and this prompted questions in Washington, as shown (not so clearly) here:
But this “bioweapon” type story tends to make people think lockdown measures are still needed (because of this “deadly bioweapon”). The important facts, to me, are the excess death rates. Based on what we have so far, if the virus is a bioweapon, it is not a very good one…
So, “good old Daily Mail!” Bastion of psychological operations is what I say!
Yep, this is “Following the Guidance,” Right?
9th April, Russells Hall Hospital, Dudley, UK – clapping the NHS
Loads of people gathered to cheer the NHS – no masks – not enough distancing – “non-essential activity” – and the staff are clearly being stretched – dancing around outside… Here was another video of the same event:
(I’ve received several more reports of half-full hospitals and/or not-very-busy wards – which gives them time to do the above)
Some Thoughts From email@example.com
I have, from the outset, been very skeptical of the narrative being woven by the MSM and the attempts to present the situation as being akin to a wartime scenario in which we all need to play our part and do what we are told if we want to be good citizens and I find the insistence that we should engage in weekly ‘skyclapping’ to be not far removed from the two minutes of hate from Orwell’s 1984. This coupled with the Government’s unprecedented actions in stripping away our rights has worried me immensely. As a result I have been researching and looking at the available data as you have.
I have been looking at the weekly death data releases from the ONS and particularly the week ending 3rd April set which does appear to show an increase in deaths for that week when compared to the 5 year average. Whether the monthly average will show an increase remains to be seen. There appears to be 6,082 ‘excess’ deaths for that week but the data shows that only 3,464 were covid related (which I know is already ambiguous) so this means that 2,618 ‘excess’ deaths were due to some other circumstance. The data also shows that the bulk of these deaths took place in the home or in care home facilities. I have included a link to the ONS data set that I make reference to at the bottom of the email.
I would suggest that they are a direct result of the ‘lockdown’ measures and can be attributed to the fact that people are unable to access-and in many cases reluctant to access- medical care from GP’s, hospitals and other services. Not to mention the mental and emotional trauma associated with being unable to see loved ones and engage in many other pursuits that bring enormous well being to people. Then there is the FEAR factor from the constant coverage of DEATH COUNTS with no attempts to put the numbers into perspective.
There is also anecdotal evidence that some care home residents have been denied visits by Doctors when they have become ill and that relatives have been told that their loved one should be put on an ‘end of life’ plan without them having being examined. It has also been reported that people are being given Do Not Resuscitate status without proper consent or are being coerced into accepting it.
This is a very worrying time but it is comforting to know that people like you are also alarmed and taking steps to alert others to the truth.
Keep up the good work!
It’s Now OK To Be Skeptical (Enough People Have Complied with the “Scam Rules”)
Coronavirus: Nine in 10 dying have existing illness
I am quite cynical in that I think that now the main damage has been done by the mainstream media, they can put out the more skeptical accounts.
Texas Capitol Protests these folks eloquently express the basic issues.
Wendy Wood in Arbroath
Below is a link to a 7 minute video filmed during my visit to Arbroath Abbey on the 6th of April, 2020 to commemorate the 700th anniversary of the declaration of Scottish independence (The Declaration of Arbroath).
Naturally, I had something to say about the Covid-19 Police State.
You can pause the video to read the text. Wendy makes many of the same points as have been covered in these updates, and elsewhere, of course.
More on Vaccinations
Ty and Charlene Bollinger on Vaccinations
This series about vaccinations has been recommended to me – I am familiar with Ty Bollinger’s other work on “The Truth about Cancer” and should also be worthy of attention. Be aware that it is sort of marketed in a somewhat “fancy” way – with pop-ups and free promotions and so on.
Suzanne Humphries, MD, speaking on Polio at the Association of Natural Health Conference
More Skeptical Sites Appear
Official government advice…or guidance….or pure hearsay…
You can probably copy and paste this section separately and send it to friends. Perhaps they will see the stupidity that has been implemented.
Just to clarify the government’s advice regarding Coronavirus/COVID-19:
1. You MUST NOT leave the house for any reason, but if you have a reason, you can leave the house
2. Masks are useless at protecting you against the virus, but you may have to wear one because it can save lives, but they may not work, but they may be mandatory, but maybe not
3. Shops are closed, except those shops that are open
4. You must not go to work but you can get another job and go to work
5. You should not go to the Doctors or to the hospital unless you have to go there, unless you are too poorly to go there
6. This virus can kill people, but don’t be scared of it. It can only kill those people who are vulnerable or those people who are not vulnerable people. It’s possible to contain and control it, sometimes, except that sometimes it actually leads to a global disaster
7. Gloves won’t help, but they can still help so wear them sometimes or not
8. STAY HOME, but it’s important to go out
9. There is no shortage of groceries in the supermarkets, but there are many things missing. Sometimes you won’t need loo rolls but you should buy some just in case you need some
10. The virus has no effect on children except those children it effects
11. Animals are not affected, but there is still a cat that tested positive in Belgium in February when no one had been tested, plus a few tigers here and there…
12. Stay 2 metres away from tigers (see point 11)
13. You will have many symptoms if you get the virus, but you can also get symptoms without getting the virus, get the virus without having any symptoms or be contagious without having symptoms, or be non contagious with symptoms…
14. To help protect yourself you should eat well and exercise, but eat whatever you have on hand as it’s better not to go out shopping
15. It’s important to get fresh air but don’t go to parks but go for a walk. But don’t sit down, except if you are old, but not for too long or if you are pregnant or if you’re not old or pregnant but need to sit down. If you do sit down, don’t eat your picnic
16. Don’t visit old people but you have to take care of the old people and bring them food and medication
17. If you are sick, you can go out when you are better but anyone else in your household can’t go out when you are better unless they need to go out
18. You can get restaurant food delivered to the house. These deliveries are safe. But groceries you bring back to your house have to be decontaminated outside for 3 hours including Pizza…
19. You can’t see your older mother or grandmother, but they can take a taxi and meet an older taxi driver
20. You are safe if you maintain the safe social distance when out but you can’t go out with friends or strangers at the safe social distance
21. The virus remains active on different surfaces for two hours … or four hours… six hours… I mean days, not hours… But it needs a damp environment. Or a cold environment that is warm and dry… in the air, as long as the air is not plastic
22. Schools are closed so you need to home educate your children, unless you can send them to school because you’re not at home. If you are at home you can home educate your children using various portals and virtual class rooms, unless you have poor internet, or more than one child and only one computer, or you are working from home. Baking cakes can be considered maths, science or art. If you are home educating you can include household chores to be education. If you are home educating you can start drinking at 10am
23. If you are not home educating children you can also start drinking at 10am
24. The number of corona related deaths will be announced daily but we don’t know how many people are infected as they are only testing those who are almost dead to find out if that’s what they will die of… the people who die of corona who aren’t counted won’t be counted
25. You should stay in lock down until the virus stops infecting people but it will only stop infecting people if we all get infected so it’s important we get infected and some don’t get infected
26. You may not join your neighbors for a street party and turn your music up for an outside disco but your neighbors won’t call the police. People in another street are allowed to call the police about your music.
27. No business will go under due to Coronavirus except those businesses that go under.
A Milkman’s Experience in Guernsey
Matt Waterman’s account again illustrates the width and depth of the “silliness”
In a Sangria fuelled night in Lloret de Mar in 1996 I acquired the nickname “Brigadier Sangria”. This was later shortened to “The Brigadier”.
I have an overheating van and with lots of new customers (thanks to the spectacular reaction to all things corona) it takes ages to do the rounds these days. So I do some of the deliveries in the evenings, making use of the recently acquired evening daylight, which helps me to see what I am doing and avoid any booby traps in unfamiliar driveways and gardens. Last Thursday evening the van was running hot so I rested it at one end of Kings Road and did the whole of the road on foot. For those of you who don’t know Guernsey, Kings Rd is one of the longest straight roads in the island and is fully lined with 2-3 storey houses on both sides. I happened to be doing this when they all started doing their namby pamby nanny state 8pm essential worker clapping. Someone spotted me and, as I was the only person outdoors they all started pointing at me, cheering and applauding loudly. The volume increased every time a placed a litre on a doorstep. I felt like a soldier liberating a town. So, “I am The Brigadier” announced into the air.
This week however I arrived a minute later than I had the previous week. As soon as I turned up the applause stopped and they all went back indoors.
A week is a long time in milk retailing, obviously…..