In recent days, I have been busy compiling a new report, which I am going to send to the at least organisations listed below (and in the report). I am interested in who would be willing to add their name as a “signatory”/supporter of this report. As it is written from a UK perspective, it is more appropriate that UK people sign it.
I am not so naïve as to suggest this will have a noticeable effect – as it is “just another email” (or posted letter) to these people. However, it is about taking a stand and appealing to the good conscience of people. It is also an effort that can be made without any financial backing etc.
- Open the link below
- Scroll down until you see the “petition form,” which is embedded in the report itself.
- Study the report and see if you agree with my approach.
- If you agree with my approach, fill in the details (name and email as a minimum please) and click “Sign the Report/Petition.” The more details you fill in, the better.
- You will then be sent an email to confirm your action (but this email will refer to “Subscribing” rather than signing the report/petition). Please check your spam/junk folder! Some people have not found the email, but if it doesn’t arrive after a couple of hours, please ignore this – you will have signed the petition if you got “on screen” confirmation already.
- Optionally, open the confirmation email and click the link in it, please.
- Please try to complete this by Sat 12th Sept, when I will send it off to the addresses shown (and others that anyone can suggest that will be relevant). I will also send out a few copies by post, though many regular mail operations in these organisations have either stopped or have been reduced.
Though the signing of the form subscribes you to a list, I will not send out any emails to that list unless I get some significant feedback about the report.
Please notify me of any errors/typos etc that you find in the report!
Many thanks for your support!
I plan to send the report to:
Serious Fraud Office
80 London Road
London SE1 6LH
+44 (0) 20 7215 5000
Senior Reviewer (Responding to Concerns)
Quality Assurance Directorate
Healthcare Improvement Scotland
1 South Gyle Crescent
Tel: 0131 623 4300
National Crime Agency
PO Box 58345
Tel: 0370 496 7622
151 Buckingham Palace Road
Equality and Human Rights Commission
Correspondence Unit (Whistleblowing)
2-6 Salisbury Square
Tel: 0161 829 8100
DHSC COVID19 Vaccine Consultation: email@example.com